Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has just published its Fall 2014 issue that discusses better coding with Coding Dojos, Lean Agile metrics, the difference between requirements and specifications, software testing and project management open source tools.
Methods & Tools Fall 2014 contains the following articles:
* The Coding Dojo – a Forum for Improving your Coding Skills
* Lean Agile Metrics for Scaled Agile Systems
* Something Old, Something New: Requirements and Specifications
* Applying Java Code Conventions Using Walkmod
* ProjeQtOr – Open Source Project Management
* Mobile Test Automation with Selendroid