How to Plan Your Software Development
There are a few steps that you would have to follow for proper software development. The software development blogs can prove to be extremely beneficial when it comes to this:
- First things first. You need to establish clear standard communication with your colleagues so that there are no hurdles that one has to face when it comes to software development. For all sorts of clarification, emergencies and other requirements, clear communication is utmost necessary.
- Determine the requirements that you have for the development of the software. You need to talk to people with experience and jot down a list of the things that you might be needing to develop the software of your choice.
- You also have to collect the best practices in the industry. The process should be good, light, and agile in may ways so that the project can move on without any hassles.
- For the design portion, you would need a team of efficient designers who knows what you have in your mind and can capture that perfectly and flawlessly when it comes to designing the software.
- You need to measure and track the process of the development effectively and with caution.
- Once the software is ready to be implemented, you need to run down a few tests to make sure of that and then you’re ready to go into the market.
Cycles of Software Development
If you read software development blogs, then you must have come across the cycles of software development. Cycles of software development is a cycle that determines how to get the software with the cheapest cost and quick production and of the highest quality. The time taken to build this software too is the shortest time required. There are a few stages of this cycle which are planning, design building testing and development.
Overview of Modern Casino Software’s
The modern software of the current casinos is quite complex in their nature. There are a few things that have to be kept in mind while building software for a modern online casino. Firstly, one has to check the cross-compatibility and the fairness that is embedded in the software. The selection of the games should be pretty wide in range. The games should include all the popular casino games like poker games, blackjack games, roulette games, slots games, video poker, bingo games, and others. Also, nowadays, the mobile casino or the app version of these casinos are a necessary part of their software development.
When you read software development blogs, most of the terms are technical and are not very fun. While building online modern casinos, one has to make things fun. Therefore, adding a casino bonus option in these online casinos are a part of their software development. These online casinos with their amazing casino bonus option are made ina way to help you start the game by doubling the real money that you originally deposited. These games, like poker games, blackjack games, roulette games, slots games, video poker with the casino bonus option can create the best mobile casino software where you can earn real money.
What is TDD and BDD in Agile?
TDD and BDD in agile are an important part of it. TDD and BDD in agile are two test-run methods that are conducted to understand and improve the working of the software.
TDD stands for Test-Driven Development which is a development that is done completely from the perspective of the developer through numerous tests. XP TDD TDD Scrum, Scrum Kunban XP are all parts of the TDD procedure.
BDD stands for Behavior-Driven development where the development of a software is done through some tests that are run on the behavior of the software determining its condition.
Top 10 Software Development Blogs
Here is a list of the top ten software development blogs in the industry that plans to impart knowledge about software development.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING DAILY
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING RADIO
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- TOPTAL ADVANCED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND DESIGN BLOG
- CARNEGIE MELON UNIVERSITY
- YLD SOFTWARE ENGINEERING BLOG
- WOLK SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- MIKE COHN’S BLOG AT MOUNTAIN GOAT SOFTWARE
- PROBESEVEN BLOG