QuickBuild 4.0 formal release is now available
Date 2011/10/4 4:17:34 | Topic: Press Release
|We are proud to annouce the formal release of QuickBuild 4. QuickBuild is a continuous integration and release management server, acting as the central place to produce, test, deploy, and release software builds. It is designed to guard the health of your project by preventing broken builds, and to improve your build delivery process by pushing builds through a customizable pipeline (for example, dev->QA->release) with related information connected such as resolved issues and relevant SCM changes. |
Feature highlights in this release:
* Customizable dashboard for users and groups to organize build information via gadgets.
* Report aggregation to provide build metrics summary of descendant configurations.
* Resource management for better control of build distribution and agent load.
* Grid partition to divide grid nodes between different configuration trees.
* User activity audit to track and review every modification to the system.
* CollabNet TeamForge integration for user authentication, file uploading, release creation, issue linking. and issue updating.
* Redmine integration to link QuickBuild builds with Redmine issues.
* Google Repo integration to detect changes, check out source, and create tags against Repo.
* Boost test integration to render test reports and display test trends.
* Redesigned report system for improved user experience and performance.
* RESTful API for changes, issues, and various reports.
* Plugin API for third party issue tracker and unit test framework integration.
* Searchable users and groups.
For detailed explanation of all features added in this release, please visit http://www.pmease.com/features/whats-new.