pulse 2.4 released!
Date 2011/8/9 3:09:53 | Topic: Press Release
|Wednesday, 03 August 2011 - Pulse 2.4.5, the first stable build in the 2.4 series, has been released. Pulse 2.4 includes an array of new features including new tool support and a continued focus on UI and usability in general. |
* Mercurial support: in the form of a new plugin.
* Maven 3 support: including a command, post-processor and resource discovery.
* Agents page updates: with graphical status and more convenient navigation.
* Reworked agent status tab: with more build links and efficient live updates.
* New agent history tab: quickly browse all builds that involved an agent.
* Reworked server activity tab: showing build stages nested under active builds.
* Pause server: admins can pause the build queue, so all triggers are ignored.
* New server history tab: showing build history across all projects.
* Restyled info and messages tabs: for both the agents and server sections.
* Improved process termination: to make terminating builds more reliable.
* Kill build action: for quicker build termination forgoing full clean up.
* Improved changelist views: these views have been reworked in the new style.
* Pinned builds: mark builds that should never be deleted or cleaned.
* Templated field actions: easily find or revert to an inherited value.
* Introduce parent refactoring: adjust your template hierarchy over time.
* Pluggable resource discovery: automatically locate build tools and libraries.
* Subversion changelist support: easily submit a changelist as a personal build.
Pulse is a continuous integration server: it builds your code on every change and notifies you of the results. Visit http://zutubi.com/products/pulse/