Scrum Master, MarketShare, Los Angeles, CA
Date 2014/7/22 5:32:34 | Topic: Jobs
|Our goal is to deliver innovative and intuitive user experience for brand marketers to make better budget allocation decisions on a day to day basis. We have created an advanced predictive analytics big data platform on the cloud that crunches large volumes of data, builds and applies models to allow the marketers to run what-if scenarios on real life budget allocation situations and get a recommendation on better allocation. |
What you'll be doing:
We’re looking for someone who wants the challenge of working on developing actionable and highly effective analytics solutions to solve real business problems.
* Strongly serving the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
* Helping other scrum master and organization to continuously improve Agile practices
* Act as scrum master for 2 to 4 scrum teams, guiding them to successful deliverables
* Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel across teams
* Liaise between developer, UI, UX, and product teams and foster better communication
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
* Facilitate release documentation, MOM's etc.
Skills, Talents, Experience you will need: (please highlight your experience specifically with enterprise Saas based predictive analytics products)
* Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
* At least 2 years of experience playing the Scrum Master role and experience in variety of situations.
* Very good understanding of software development life cycle
* Strong knowledge and experience in backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
* Worked closely with an American company
* Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
* Understanding on iterative release management and delivery
* Great written and presentation skills
To get more informations and to apply visit http://www.softdevjobs.com/job/scrum-master-los-angeles-ca-marketshare-ff5a75790b/