|Inflectra is pleased to announce the release of SpiraTest, SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam v4.1. This new version includes support for requirement workflows, task workflows, use cases, as well as improved agile planning and requirements/task management. In addition, it introduces an integrated instant messenger. |
SpiraPlan is an essential tool for planning and managing today's highly complex software projects in a collaborative environment. Designed specifically for agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, DSDM and AUP it allows teams to manage their requirements, user stories, releases, iterations and tasks. Comprising SpiraTest and SpiraPlan in one integrated suite, SpiraTeam is the premier platform for managing your complete application lifecycle.
SpiraTest is a complete quality assurance and test management system with integrated release scheduling and defect tracking. It manages your requirements, test cases and defects/bugs with requirements traceability and real-time coverage analysis. This is the software test management system you have been looking for.
* Requirement types and customizable requirement workflows
* Requirements now estimated in story points with evidence-based effort calculations for resource tracking
* Support for use cases and scenarios with the ability to covert use cases into test cases
* Ability to manage project components and map requirements into different components
* Integrated instant messenger capability for enhanced team collaboration
* Ability to create shared project filters and add them to project dashboards
Enhancements & Issues Resolved
* Ability to filter test set list to only show test set execution results for a specific release
* Application-wide performance enhancements especially on slower network connections
* Filters now displayed for columns that are not visible to the current user
* Issue associated with indenting/outdenting requirements with deleted children fixed
* Notifications now include last comment when comment added to artifact
* Generation of MS-Word and MS-Excel reports now handles complex markup and formatting
* Generation of Acrobat PDF reports now handles larger reports without timing-out
* Test steps can now have multi-select custom properties and date custom properties
* Screenshot capture no longer relies on Java applet, migrated to HTML clipboard API
* Quick-Filter panel added to requirements and incident list pages to increase productivity
* Requirements’ status can now be driven by changes to associated test cases
* Global search can now search by keyword and artifact token
* Change history for custom properties fixed to handle cases where multiple items updated at once.
Inflectra is a privately held software company dedicated to helping our customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment. We are headquartered in the growing technology community of Silver Spring, Maryland located just outside Washington, D.C. Visit http://www.inflectra.com/