Intland Software Releases codeBeamer 7.2
Date 2013/10/23 8:14:56 | Topic: Press Release
|codeBeamer 7.2 ALM is the first implementation of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) in the agile world and it provides deep integration with Git and other Version Control Systems. codebeamer 7.2 has been developed through close collaboration with top Fortune 1000 German and international customers of Intland Software, through constantly striving to meet clients requirements. codebeamer 7.2 encompasses the entire software development process from demand identification and requirements definition to implementation and test management. In the new release, features have been added to make the everyday work of Project Managers, Software Developers, Development Leads and Scrum teams easier. |
Key new features in codeBeamer 7.2
* The Demand Management functionality supports to collect, rank and vote demands, turn it into requirements and assign it to project managers.
* The Agile Planning Board enables assignment of work items to backlogs and sprints or between sprints more easily than ever before through the use of a drag & drop function. Physical whiteboards are no longer necessary for agile planning.
* The updated round-trip function of codeBeamer 7.2 makes it possible for companies to export requirements into MS Office documents, have them updated by customers or stakeholders and automatically import the changes back into codeBeamer. Custom export templates enable the customer to create exported documents according to their corporate identity standards.
* Compared to previous versions, the new codeBeamer 7.2 allows users to close, archive or even delete projects.
* codeBeamer 7.2 also provides improved navigation, with the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) has been moved to the Trackers tab. It requires fewer clicks to reach often used work items.