Munich, Germany, July 15, 2011 – ej-technologies GmbH, a leading vendor of Java tools, launched today JProfiler 7.0, the premier all in one profiler designed to help developers manage performance risks throughout the development process and produce fast, reliable enterprise applications. Developers use profiling technology to identify performance bottlenecks and memory leaks during the development stage of an application. JProfiler is the most powerful enterprise-level Java tool available today to the development community that integrates CPU, memory and thread profiling in one powerful and robust application. JProfiler 7 is available worldwide immediately.
“Today we introduce a truly useful probe concept that will enable developers to profile on a much higher level than before.” said Dr. Ingo Kegel, CEO of ej-technologies. “In the CPU profiling area, request tracking is a highly innovative feature that makes it possible to solve problems in parallel and multi-threaded programming that were previously just too hard to tackle. Finally, our heap walker has received some extraordinary new features that anybody who has used them will find hard to live without.”
The full array of features integrated in JProfiler makes this product an excellent quality assurance tool and an ideal supplement to conventional debuggers. The early integration of JProfiler into the development process enhances the quality of the final application and reduces overall programming issues that usually arise far later and at higher cost.
The latest release of JProfiler adds:
* Probes for JDBC, JMS, JNDI, servlets, files, sockets and processes
* Custom probes with API and direct configuration in the JProfiler GUI
* Request tracking in the call tree view for executors, AWT, SWT and thread start
* Inspections view in the heap walker
* Primitive value and script filters in the outgoing references view of the heap walker
* Action for displaying the toString() values of objects in several heap walker views
* Redesigned references and graph views in the heap walker
* History in the call tree view
* Analyze long-running AWT events in the call tree
For more information on ej-technologies and JProfiler and to download a trial version, please visit http://www.ej-technologies.com
ej-technologies GmbH was founded in 2001 as a privately held company and specializes in solutions that help programmers make the most of their own applications. With its focused expertise in areas of performance, security and deployment, ej-technologies is developing the next generation of enterprise development tools.