Pulse is a continuous integration server: it builds your code on every change and notifies you of the results. Pulse 2.3.6, the first stable build in the 2.3 series, has been released. This version introduces many new features, with a focus on improving usability and saving time.
Major updates include:
* Concurrent project builds: increased throughput for rapidly-changing projects.
* Project and stage priorities: allow important builds to jump the queue.
* An all-new project home tab: with clearer project status.
* An all-new project history tab: with easily customised columns.
* An improved build status tab: the build status is obvious at a glance.
* A restyled my builds tab: also easier to customise.
* Plugin synchronisation from master to agents: to save on admin time.
* Improved UI performance: via more efficient live updates.
* Google Test support: integrate C++ test results.
* Terminated build status: clearly identify explicitly-killed builds.