The team is proud to announce the release of JBehave 3.1. JBehave is a framework for Behaviour-Driven Development
New features of 3.1 include:
* Meta info at story and scenario level, allowing filtering in running stories and scenarios
* Story Mapping based on meta filters, with Story Maps view based on Swim Lanes
* New Story view index that links to both Reports and Maps views
* Parametrisation of GivenStories
* Groovy support for writing Steps
A number of smaller improvements and some bug fixes are also included.
Full release notes (which includes all bug fixes since 3.0) can be found in JIRA
A migration path contains some migration notes from 3.0, principally around the layout of the story views.