A leading financial software house is seeking a skilled Senior Java Developer to design and develop algorithmic trading platforms and trade execution systems. These white-label platforms are used by over 175 trading firms, including investment banks, hedge funds and asset managers around the world.
As a Senior Java Developer you will develop new features for trading platforms and proactively implement improvements to existing functionality. This is an Agile team environment that encourages knowledge-sharing and peer reviews of your work.
Based in the City, this technology-centred company offers excellent career prospects and the latest technologies. This is a social, cooperative workplace with a causal dress code and time allocated for you to continue to develop your knowledge and skills.
· Strong Core Java skills
· Previous experience with Inversion of Control
· Experience in an Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
· Excellent communication and team working skills
· Experience in the financial industry would be an advantage
· Desirable: Maven, Git, JIRA / Confluence, Jenkins, Guice and / or Phabricator
Our client accepts international applications and offers visa sponsoring.
To get more informations and to apply visit http://www.softdevjobs.com/job/java-developer-for-finance-software-frankfurt-frankfurt-am-main-buero-lersch-a25c64f022/