Inflectra is pleased to announce the release of Rapise v2.0 that provides support for testing HTML5 applications, data-driven testing using ODBC databases as well as support for advanced AJAX web applications using the GWTExt and SmartGWT frameworks.
Rapise is a next generation software test automation tool that leverages the power of open architecture to improve application quality and reduce time to market. Using advanced technology and an extensible architecture, Rapise can handle your software application and cross-browser testing needs.
* Support for new HTML5 Controls (Number, Progress, Range)
* Database global object now available for creating data-driven tests using an ODBC / SQL database
* Object Manager module added that allows test authors to easily copy learned objects between test scripts
* Additional controls available in GWTExt and SmartGWT libraries
* Updated add-on for Mozilla Firefox that offers greater performance
* Updated extension for Google Chrome that replaces the NSAPI API with the new Native API
* RapiseChrome.crx updated to work with planned versions of Chrome that use Native API
* REST Web Service add-in now correctly detects filenames with characters that will not create valid object names
* Library Information System samples updated to work correctly on Firefox and Chrome
* Save-As functionality fixed so that .JS files are correctly renamed to match .sstest files
* Fixes to the Silverlight, jQuery and SampleATM samples
Inflectra is a privately held software company dedicated to helping our customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment. We are headquartered in the growing technology community of Silver Spring, Maryland located just outside Washington, D.C. Visit http://www.inflectra.com/