Methods & Tools – the free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers – has just published its Winter 2013 issue that discusses Software Architecture Diagrams, Agile UX, Toyota Kata, GVM, Selenide. The article "The UX Runway – Integrating UX, Lean, and Scrum Cohesively" provides a experience report on how to integrate the User Experience (UX) best practices in a company that had adopted Scrum for its software development projects.
Methods & Tools Winter 2013 contains the following articles:
* Simple Sketches for Diagramming your Software Architecture
* The UX Runway – Integrating UX, Lean, and Scrum Cohesively
* Toyota Kata - Habits for Continuous Improvement
* GVM Groovy enVironment Manager
* Selenide: Concise UI tests in Java
50 pages of software development knowledge that you can freely download from http://www.methodsandtools.com/mt/download.php?winter13