Agile methodologies have found their stride in enterprise departments of all kinds —from development, to marketing, and IT. Yet, those teams often struggle with using many other point solutions to communicate, and manage other types of work. This results in lost productivity, poor visibility, and disconnected collaboration. This new release of the AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud enables Agile teams to manage and collaborate on all types of work, not just Agile, in a single solution that improves productivity, visibility, and collaboration at every stage in the work lifecycle.
“Many groups, from development teams to marketing organizations, are adopting Agile methodologies into their workflows,” said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. “Those groups can now work seamlessly with others in their department or organization through AtTask to collaborate and report on work without moving to separate, siloed systems. And they can do all of this while harnessing the power of enterprise work management through AtTask.”
AtTask has created a new world of work, unlike:
* Traditional project management tools are specialized tools developed for a few highly trained project managers, not for the entire team. As a result, they face adoption challenges by contributors, which are only aggravated when they are bolted onto Agile solutions and have limited visibility into the overall work.
* Traditional Agile Management tools are singular solutions built for agile. As a result, they lack the ability to manage all types of work, and the capabilities to facilitate collaboration across the lifecycle of all work types.
AtTask offers the best of both worlds because teams can do all of their work with optimum visibility in one place with one tool. Whether teams work in Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid, AtTask can manage the work at every stage, including development, collaboration, planning, and reporting.
AtTask enables teams to:
* Work with their preferred work methodology – No matter the approach a group or department uses—from Agile to Waterfall to traditional to a mix of everything—AtTask can support it. It even enables teams to estimate in story points, add filters, custom statuses, segment data, and add additional columns to bring in outside information to the storyboard.
* Do it all, in one tool – No longer are multiple tools needed to manage help desk requests, ad-hoc work execution, resource planning, Agile, or traditional projects. AtTask opens the door for teams to do all these things in one tool at every stage of the process.
* Capture all of your requirements and requests in one place – Requests can often fall through the cracks when they are received in multiple ways, with no way to prioritize them. AtTask creates a single, centralized place to manage and prioritize all work requests, giving managers a full understanding of their employees’ workload, not just small parts of it.
* Manage work across multiple projects – AtTask ensures that teams work on the right work in the right sequence at the right time, so that it is delivered successfully and on time. AtTask enables prioritization across all of the projects in a queue— at the organization, department, team or individual contributor level.
* Collaborate in the context of work – Teams can now eliminate multiple status meetings to find out what is going on with a task or project. With AtTask, teams can update automatically in the tool, and the whole team can see it in real-time.
By unifying all of the work management solutions needed in an Agile environment, AtTask provides deep visibility into what everyone is working on, all in once place. The premium visibility leads to much more productive teams.