The Agile Software Engineer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of services (process and technology) required to deliver business value. You are skilled in problem solving and fearless in exploring both new and innovative technologies as well as weeding through large legacy systems.
* Bachelor’s Degree OR 5 years of Information Technology experience.
* Two years’ experience applying Agile development methodology and iterative development.
* Three years’ experience with .Net/C# programming language.
* Three years’ experience working directly with business partners or leading major IT initiatives.
* Experience with internet/intranet browser based or middle tier, client-server interfaces.
* Experience with Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To get more informations and to apply visit http://www.softdevjobs.com/job/agile-software-engineer-kansas-city-mo-hallmark-b9237fe12e/